1. You never get stuck waiting for your pen to reboot.
2. There are no annoying notices of new mail arriving.
3. When it crashes (and it will) the fix is a refill at the cost of only 99 cents.
4. There is never a need for new batteries.
5. And it fits better in your purse or pocket.
6. Loaning your pen is no big deal.
7. You can own dozens of them and not break the bank.
8. Your signature is truly up close and personal.
9. Your pen will never get a pen stopping virus.
10. And there are no ridiculous pop-ups or spam.
Using your pen to write in your journal simply feels nicer —
for both your fingers and for your heart.
You will see what I mean.